Thursday, September 4, 2008

Join my "Cure the common cold" campaign

Why is it that everybody is looking for so many cures to so many rare illnesses, but nobody has bothered to find a cure for the common cold?

Is there already a cure, but pharmaceutical companies do not want to divulge the secret and thereby kill their highest revenue generator - non-prescription drugs to alleviate the symptons of cold and flu?

Over the years (and I've had some) I have come to realise something about the common cold: You can take a load of said non-prescription drugs and wait two weeks for your cold to clear, or you could just do nothing and wait 14 days!

And why is it that soooooo many Souf Efricans call their colds flu? A big fat excuse to stay off work, I'd say. And next time I get a cold, er, I mean the flu, I am going to do the same.

Forget the campaign ... I surrender!

Atchoooo!

No comments: