Friday, June 7, 2013

LOL

I must confess that I do not watch a lot of telly.  That said, my attention is always drawn to the BBC channels available to us in South Africa whenever I venture toward the ... what the hell does one call it seeing that it's flat nowadays?

I found a gem about 2 weeks ago on 120 BBC Entertainment ... a sitcom called Miranda.  Turns out it's a rerun of the first series of 2009 (2 more series since).  Miranda Hart is one funny lady.  I laughed loud enough that the Viking came to check on me.

Now he would be the first to tell you about this strange affliction I suffer.  He says that I never laugh out loud when watching a sitcom ... something that irks him to no end.  I can find something hysterically amusing and maintain a perfectly straight face.

Well, apparently there's a cure. And I am about to place my order my over-the-counter fix directly from Amazon.

Such fun ...

No comments: